Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another week has passed. Why is it that each week is worse than the previous one.

Terrible time. I couldnt really understand the 3rd econs, organic chem and biochem lectures.... Fine i could roughly understand after many hours of reading n trying. Liu Chuan Fa is trying to kill me by making me turn left n right to find out about Stereochemistry. Econs woman talks too cheem for ppl without econs background like me to understand. Or perhaps its just a very slow me. Biochem is confusing with so many weird experiments to understand. Cech or Hershey n Chase or Franklin. I cant even remember who did which experiment. Lab worksheet was like HUH. but still managed to crap something up in the end. Hmm.

& another blow... My baby has a birth defect. yeah. I carried it to 8Flags to try let the guy salvage.. in the end they told me that it had a software problem, not under jurisdiction of 8Flags nor Toshiba. So "You can try formatting it, but i cant guarantee that it'll solve the problem". *SOBZ...* Fine. Even though it is disabled i'll still love my baby. Its only Youtube. Hmph.

And NO it didnt end here. Sat night's DND. Hmm.. it was ok at first. Incans was getting high n all dressing up as modern vamps and van hellsing... darren looked DAMN COOL la.. with the long trench and boots and cool hat.. plus all the "Swords and guns". HAHA. OHOHOH and girls had tattoos. I pasted 2 on my arm!! HAHA. i always wanted a tattoo across my arm. finally fulfilled my wish. In the end we won the best dressed OG award! wHOOHO. but i didnt get to enjoy/see what was inside... They played stupid games... and i stupidly went up for the worst one. Didnt know it would be so bad. Ugh. Imagine having to compete butt shaking in front of the whole ballroom. WTF. ?!@#$%^&%*(&^%$#@^&*() i'll never forget it. arghz. geez. but hmm. fine at least its over. And the performance was quite scary... played a few wrong notes.. and they were singing too softly. ARGH WADEVER. Then as it got later n later,face got blacker n blacker. Mood totally dropped. Was damn tired and everyone still lingered around takin photos and all... got me even more pissed off. Fine. I love taking photos too. That day just wasnt my day.

And Mom n dad always seem to have comments on my driving.... fine la i know i went abit too near the other car when parking....dont have to scream like i crashed already!!!! overreacting n all.. I KNOW i'm v near the other car. BUT U DONT HAVE TO ALWAYS SCREAM LIKE WADEVER. Just makes me feel like i totally suck. Whatever.

And today... i spent the entire morning just working on organic chem HW.i'm still confused on how to tell between S n R enantiomers.... thought i finally got it in the end.. but apparently. SIGh.

And while i was packing my stuff i crushed my retainers into half. Those stuff like costs 100 bucks. F**************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed. Feeling stupid right now... and i havent touched on Biostats nor reading my singing module. Somehow the singing part seems so fun now.. but i bet noone goes home and reads on the resonators, phonation, tempo n stuff. How to write 2 20 mark essay in the exam!?!? DAMN.

The only thing i'm looking forward to now is Dragonboat training. Its only then that i feel liberated and thrilled. Its great to know such nice seniors and fellow freshie dboaters. And the skill of rowing is getting to me now... used to be damn tired after 30 strokes.. now it seems juz fine... perhaps its the technique. Or maybe gym helps alot too. =) I just cant wait for wed, fri n sat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home