Friday, August 04, 2006

Hall 3 Camp was terrific! I've never enjoyed any orientation camps before... sec 1 orientation, nor VJ orientation... This is the first. And prob the last n only one that i'll ever participate in... I'm glad to be in Incans... Most of the time there'll only be 6 girls and 4 guys... at first glance it may seem that we're disadvantaged... but... WE ROCK ASS MAN. hehe... I'm so proud of my OG... esp the Gals... =) Girls are more enthu than the guys (besides chok)... And most of the Amazing Race the girls were walking infront. What is the world coming to!??!

My first day at camp was weird. Basically, coz i didnt join the first day of camp.. so i didnt know anyone...everyone was going in pairs.. their roomies.. I came alone. It was SO awkward.. I almost felt so depressed.... But Ching n Jingda were damn nice to me la... So glad to have seniors around. Slowly.. began to intro myself to the group.. and we really bond well together. Esp me n Sze Teng. WAH SEH our roomates pung seh us and went for sports camp. So she n i were along most of the days... ahaha she n i are the Zi High people. Incans Girls =自 high 家族 (esp sze teng n me). We KBOX around like siao... all throught the day n night while doing activities the girls will sing and sing and SING. HAHAHa.... damn shuang. All the seniors think we're xiao. HAHA.

"<-InCans->"
Jing Da : Yan Qi
Sze Teng : Candice : Cheryl : Xiao Tian : Olivia : Yi Qi : Josephine : Constance
Eng Chok : Jing Liu : Alan : Max : Bao He : Cheung Kit

We rock!

Ok seriously. alot of cheers are in HOKKIEN and almost all dont make sense. I can never really do a hokkien cheer. Missed out on cheer learning session on first day...
Thats the only sucky thing.

C division Softball girls got 3rd place. I forgot about the match, basically.. so i had to CAB down to turf city when bong msn-ed me at 3pm whether i was going for the match. HAHA. Alot of errors. Very frustrating when in dugout. SHEESH. but in the end.. somehow or rather they won. Not a very good fight though. could have been much better.

Today i went to NTU with the intention of going for the Freshmen orientation talk. In the end.. i decided to skip it. Haha juz went back to do up my room n bring more stuff there. I stuck pics on the cork board! And i'm planning on doing up my FFX Tidus puzzle and hanging it up on the Wall. HAH! SO EXCITING... my 2nd home... and i'm taking so much pride doing it up.

One thing. i gotta COMPLAIN ABOUT MY SHITTY TIMETABLE. like WTF!?!? my lessons end at 1030 on friday... then i have LAB SESSION ON SAT!! and its a bloody 1230 to 1530. WTFH.... ...ARGH i'm so frustrated... ...how to go home liddat?!?!

i got my driving license today! YAY!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home