Saturday, August 19, 2006

Its a friday! Gosh i've never been so happy for weekends... Being able to be at home... nice bed, TV to watch, familiar toilet... ... well, its not that my hostel aint good. It totally rocks! But i guess nothing can beat home. =)

So here i am, having just configured my Laptop to use the wireless network at home. Whee! an accomplishment. =) Yeah this baby is greaT! My beloved M5!!

Went for my first dragonboat training on wednesday.. we ran 2.4km. But at a slow pace... so it was pretty easy... then we had rowing session at the pool... haha.. weird to see so many girls sitting by the pool and splashing water with the paddle. =) I think i pick up the stroke pretty fast... yay. Rowing with my left hand now.. dont know if i will change... And today we had gym... 2.4km again... and a series of workouts. Trust me.. nothing compared to national gym. Haha... it wasnt totally slack, but yeah i could handle it. I think the worse was the stairs... after 3 times my leg kept wobbling throughout the rest of gym.ARGH i hate that feeling. Feel so weak, its disgusting. GRR.

Fine. I feel bad. Just.. i didnt remember. I didnt mean to... just that... Maybe the stuff that i dont find too important i dont remember so well. HOW. am i supposed to remember EVERYTHING that ppl say, EVERYTHING about every single person? i think its tiring. i admit i dont have good interpersonal relationship. Perhaps i'm just selfcentered. I really want to be alone sometimes, though i do love company at other times.

Whatever. Work is piling up. Lectures becoming cheemer and more taxing. I feel pressurised into buying textbooks. Does reading them really help?? i have no idea. Maybe i'll just buy the biomolecules book. Nucleic acids is getting too complex for me. Or maybe its just the lecturer trying to confuse me. I dont know.

And hall is making me sleep later n later. I used to plonk at 12pm. Now i'm still awake at 2am most of the time. What the... i hope i really can sleep less n do more. Time is never enough.

Ps: Tmr is dragonboat training. 3-6pm at SDBA. yay. Exciting.but im just not in a cheery mood now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home