Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the past week or so has been... interesting. School has officially started for NTU, but not all the lessons, apparently. Eg: No tutorials last week, and lab wont start till wed. Having to touch lecture notes and tutorials once again is really a chore. Though the first few lectures have been easy to understand. I believe the level of difficulty will increase really soon. And that is intimidating. I have some really muggerish people in my class... and its scary... the feeling of being left behind is something i hate. So i'll try my best to keep ahead.

And one of the good news is.. I've got my new laptop! Toshiba Tecra M5. MWAHAHAHa. i'm so happy. Its like, when someone becomes a new father or mother. HEHE.. i got a baby... its my LAPTOP. =) And i bought Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers... I just hope they wont be too much of a distraction when i really need to study. HAHa. So this is the FIRST entry on my laptop. More to come! OH one interesting feature is... It has a Biometric fingerprint reader! i'm so amused with it i use it to lock my computer. HEH.

Today is the 14th of August. oh shit. rather, yesterday. It was BONG's Birthday! Although we didnt get to celebrate on that day with her... i hope Bong had a happyhappyhappy birthday! =) heh...
13th August was Jane's and Ivy Goh's and Shirley's bday... hope they had a great day too!! I'm so sorry i forgot Ivy... i dun rmb dates that well... but of course my softballers i'll remember. =) And my dear Janey will be leaving for UK on 18th Sept.. along with Sook Yee and YaFen.. its going to be teary... i'll miss them so... =(

Today we sent JingShan off at the airport.. Qi n i had to CHIONG from NTU to CHANGI AIRPORT... like, boonlay mrt to changi airport mrt... ONE END TO THE OTHER!?!? acks. i think i counted 25 stops. Journey took 1hr 10 min. Many ppl came to send Jingz off... it was a happy start... then AFTER she went in.. they started crying. heh.. i almost teared... i really hate farewells... if it was me going off i'd surely cry... Oh MAN i cant imagine how it will be like 3 yrs from now when i'd have to go BeiJing for 2 yrs. HMM... i should start training to not miss my friends and family so much. . . . ........................................................................
Rubbish. How can i ever do that. SIGH.

Project superstar starting soon! really hope meixian will take part. I'll be the permanant cheerleader. =))

should start mugging. Tmr morning! its scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home