Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wow i seem to be blogging once a week now. Actually its not really due to a lack of time. I'm plain lazy. HAHA.

Well.. this week i was luckly, coz KC Lun decided to shift his lecture to last sat, and Ms Leona had to go overseas so BOTH LESSONS ON FRIDAY WERE OFF! so i got to go home on thursday instead. It feels so nice to be home. Frankly. When i'm back here in my study room i feel like i can absorb stuff better. Oh man.... think i'm juz to used to this messy, quiet room of mine where i've been mugging for the past 12 years. haha...

yesterday i finally took time off to visit the dentist... make my replacement for retainers. Wah lao... only one side... and it cost me 80 bucks. WELL. price paid for lesson learnt. I hope i dont do it again. TAKE CARE OF FRAGILE RETAINERS.

Also bought new sports shoes! haha... I was to heartpained wearing my nice bright white nike shoes for all those field activities.. and scared everytime i brought it to the SDBA coz they claimed that there had been incidences of shoe theft... so i got myself a S$50 bucks (on offer! YAY) Brooks shoe. Hmm. I've never tried that brand before.. So lemme give a review after its debut during training today. HAHA.

i seem to be slipping off in piano... maybe its because of the lack of practice.. only get to touch it during the weekends... doesnt help that hall musicroom has one coz its pretty LOUSY and i dont have time to go there. Just hope i dont deterorate too much.

Somehow i cant sleep too long. As in... i slept at 2 yesterday (AS USUAL..) and found myself waking up at 8. Natural alarm clock? Hmm. but i'll prob be feeling sleepy after breakfast again n i'll plonk off somewhere. HAHA.

School work was better this week... not so much complicated stuff. I still have yet to go back to those horrible topics and try to understand them better. But i dont feel as bad as last week. Maybe its because of the short(er) week! Oh manz. look at me getting so excited over a day's break. Tsk. Or maybe because today's sat and its TRAINING DAY! ahahah...

We just got word that the freshies would be takin part in our first race next next weekend... OH MY TIAN... so not prepared lor... ok we'll do our best during training! must not let seniors n ah hee down! =)

RABBITS! ARE WE MEETING NEXT FRIDAY?? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home