Sunday, October 15, 2006

Gee. 1 yr ago i was busy mugging for A lvls. Now 1 yr later i'm still mugging. Uni exams in 1 mths time. Well, somehow not as stressed as last yr. Probably coz the A levels sound like a much bigger thing to worry about. But actually... this is as important... So... SERIOUS! come on man... u can do it!

Exam starts on the 15th for me... and on the 11th and 12th i have a race. HMM. i wonder what will mom say when she finds out. ... ... ...

Training has been going on.. and i'm survivin ... though not really up to the mark yet. And one irritating thing about myself. "Too tense. RELAX!" GAH. i heard this in softball, i hear it now. Fine. Its juz me... Maybe i dont understand what they mean by relax... because i cant fathom how to change between nua-ing n gek-ing so fast... esp when we're supposed to pull HARD. Ah fine i'm slow.

Sad. i'm so inflexible. So if i ever take up martial arts i'll juz make the instructor so pissed off with my rigidity. =(

Well. on the bright side. I completed all my lab reports for this and next week! WHOOHO. but a new one tmr. And BS205 due on friday. I really dont know what rubbish i'm writing for that. But i'll juz do whatever i can. Hmph.

Its great staying in hall.. u get to know everyone slowly. Except for the room facing the toilet, I know everyone on the 6th floor now! YAY! so i shall be a friendly block rep and aim to get to know the ppl from 7th floor.

Weekends are just the time to slack. I love it at home. But its bad. There's access to so much food. GREENTEA mooncakes were the highlight of this week. Not to mention half a pint of Haagen Daz cookies and cream. I'm just in danger of putting everything back on. Where's the self control. UGH.

Training tmr. BURN EVERYTHING! MWAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home