Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Its over! The first semester in my uni life. Hmm. Glad that its over. Not glad that i'm going to fail BS205. Shit. All i hope for is i may actually PASS the paper so i wont need to da pao. Who cares about GPA now. Damn.

Now that I'm actually FREE--!! I'm going to be SO busy... keeping myself occupied 24/7 shall be my goal. No more slacking. ahahah...

So i drove home today...and played FF12! well. Kind of a disappointment though. Not that the game is no good. But i may not be suitable to play FF12...MY GOODNESS. the screen rotates so much like CS and Kingdom hearts. My eyes and brain couldnt take it after 2 hours. Just felt so dizzy the whole day. DARN. Then my sis and i met up with my aunts and uncle to have KOREAN DINNER! at amara hotel. WHOA... first feast after so long. And more feasts coming up. Gooing to get FAT. luckly (or unluckly) there's training. INTENSIVE. Then Lan Ee said i had DARK EYE RINGS! Oh MY TIAn. probably because i went to bed at 12 but ended up tossing and turing for 2.5 hours... before sleeping at 3 and waking up at 6. Thats my record time for shortest number of hours of sleep before an exam. HMMM.... In the end i had to resort to playing my classical songs for the 3 hours to help me sleep. What is this man. I never had the problem of insomnia. Luckly i was awake enough for the paper. luckly the paper was damn easy. haha.

Plan for this whole week is PERFECT! i'm squeezing cycling early in the morning tmr before i go for march lunch. Thursday Kbox (at partyworld) with my DEARS! =) [I dont know why.. but somehow "Lets go sing karaoke" becomes "Lets go kbox!" for me. hmm. Probably because Kbox has become so popular and successful that to me (and prob some others) it is analagous to singing k. ]. Friday feast again. Sat... fetch mom from airport and Hall 3 Past and Present match. PHEW!!! =)

Its so good to be able to go out again! I think i havent been to orchard for a good 2 months. To WALK and SHOP and enjoy properly. LETS CHEONG PEOPLE!!! WHOOHO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home