Thursday, November 16, 2006

wow... i'm actually 33.3333% done with exams. Yeah. before i know it i'll be over and i'll be bushed with training and high with all the singing! POST EXAM ACTIVITIES ARE SO APPEALING!! not to mention the newest FINAL FANTASY XII!!! WHOOHO. its been a good 2 yrs before a new english PS2 FF actually came out.

Econs... was... bad. =( cant believe the first question was actually so easy... but alot of people also got stunned by that dolphin question so... hmm. I guess i'm seriously not cut out for business or humanities stuff... but after one sem of econs, I think I'm finding it quite interesting. hmm. Fine i shall put my prejudice aside... and for once i think i'm looking at things objectively. Even though i cant do well in econs, it can be quite interesting. And from now on i'd be able to understand some of the economic articles that I used to brush aside automatically.
but. WHY DIDNT I S/U ECONS!?!?!! .............................................

Today's Biochem. I thought i was super prepared... i guess.... I could do the paper. But some parts... I just crapped out what I could... Some applications to do here and there... and i didnt know we needed to know the exact name of the biochemical compounds... DIAO. oh well. should at least get a B. Hopefully can get A? praying. =P

AND here i am at home now... determined to slack off today before i go back to hall tmr to start mugging again. Oh well. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home