Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Havent been updating for so long. Guess i'm becoming lazy again! The first post of 2007! HAPPY NEW YEAR! wish for a FANTASTIC year! Haha... then again, when do we NOT wish for a good year? But the start of a new year always gives us a hope that everything will be better.

Reflecting on 2006.... Seriously, I'll never forget this year... the longest break of my life! haha... Its amazing how we let our brains rot for 6 months. So when i picked up my books again, it felt so weird! Relief teaching was a scary experience initially... but after awhile... i enjoyed it. All the KIDS i met... new friendships found and the satisfaction when students actually understand u after a long long long remedial session. =) How i did it for 4 months, I cant imagine. Esp when i get so pissed off and irritated sometimes coaching the sec 1s. FAINTT!!!

Picked up a new skill or 2 this year... DRIVING! and Dragonboat! =) I love both. though i still cant parallel park. (TSK.... ) Db training is getting quite intense, with an average of 4 trainings a week next sem... No joke. really have to plan studies and time well. But.. I love the team and our team spirit! And while i used to dread 60 strokes in the beginning, 3 minute rows is pretty managable now. AND... the running we do now is what i would have hated to do in the past. Glad that DB has trained up my endurance and stamina! I'm determined to get a shot at the cup! But before that, i NEED TO master my stroke! Learnt my lesson from softball... so i really need to work on the fundementals.... get the stroke right!! I dont want to be a jack of all trades... I just wish to master something... Besides my grades, that'll be all i yearn for. GO GO JIA YOU!

Full of anticipation of this coming year! YOOSH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home