Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!

Kim, you're right. dust has collected here. =p

But i dedicate this post to my roomie, who has been ever patient, and putting up with my nonsense all these months in hall; who's been in my life for the past 7(nearing 8) yrs ; whom I've played, mugged, sweat, laughed and cried with all this time. Cheers to Jo! HAPPY 20th Birthday roomie!! =)

1 mth ++ since the last post... I'm so getting lazy.

3 more days to MR500. Nervous, definitely. Who doesnt go in tense? Esp for a relatively inexperienced rower like me. If not tense, the person must either be really good and confident, or she doesnt care less. I guess this race IS important... hopefully after 7 months of training us year 1s can finally break out from the "inexperienced" state! And again... I never liked the feeling of losing. So... 来呀!

Went down for SRC that saturday morning. Coach was asking me to organise a match between the old girls and B div. Within the week, somemore. I mean, I feel so bad to tell her that... we've seriously no time now. Its like what time of the year... ppl with projects and quizes... plus exams are approaching... (and training and race). And while I was talking to her i sensed abit of "WA-you-finally-came-back-to-visit" kinda tone. Hmm... ... Hopefully i'm just thinking too much. As usual. =p

WHAT!?!? Ber's exam ends early april!?!? ... .... 1 mth earlier than me. I'm not happy.. I start on the first day of exam and end on the last day. GYAHH!!!! What rubbish is that. And ching juz walked pass my room saying : " 35 days to exam. " Faint. -_-" i so dont need that now.

Anyone know how to lose face fats? ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home